Meal Prep Recipes
Spaghetti Squash Taco Bowls
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 12g Fat: 23g Protein: 32g
Makes 5 Servings
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cream of chicken or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 green onions (for topping)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (for topping)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut your spaghetti squash into discs. Be careful, this isn't easy and if your knife isn't sharp it can be dangerous.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over the top of the discs and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the strands easily pull away from the skin.
- Cut the onion into a small dice. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil into a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper and add to the skillet. Cook until browned.
- While the turkey is cooking, cut the zucchini into a medium dice. Add to the skillet once the turkey has browned. Add more oil if needed. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir to incorporate.
- Add the cream of chicken (or greek yogurt) and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Mix well. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Using two forks, pull the spaghetti squash strands away from the skin.
- Divide the squash and meat mixture evenly between 5 containers. Top with a bit more shredded cheese and green onions.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!