Meal Prep Recipes
Sloppy Joe Breakfast Bowl
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 30g Fat: 26g Protein: 43g
Makes 4 Servings
- 1.25 lbs Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Sweet Onion
- 1/3 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 8 Hardboiled Eggs
- 2 Medium Sweet Potato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and peel your sweet potato. Cut it into a small/medium dice. Boil until soft and strain.
- While the potatoes are cooking. Cut your pepper and onion into a small dice. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet and add the pepper and onion. Cook until the onion is translucent and add the ground turkey.
- Once the turkey has cooked, stir in 1/3 cup tomato paste, 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard, 3 Tbsp ketchup, 1 Tbsp onion powder, 1 tsp red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 8 eggs in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat and cover for 12 minutes. Then rinse with cold water and peel.
- Divide your ingredients evenly 4 ways and add to your containers.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual has 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!