Meal Prep Recipes
Single Serve Apple Crisp
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 94g Fat: 8g Protein: 8g
1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
2 Tbsp Coconut flour
1/4 cup oats
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 packet stevia
2 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp chopped pecans
1 scoop lower calorie vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Peel and cut your apple into thin slices.
3. Open the apple sauce and mix in the stevia.
4. In a bowl, mix the apples, 1/3 of the apple sauce, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 Tbsp coconut flour. Spread in the bottom of a ramekin or oven safe dish.
5. Layer 1/3 of the apple sauce over the top of the apples
6. Mix together the remaining 1/3 of the apple sauce, maple syrup, and oats. Spread over the top of the apples.
7. Top with pecans and 1 tsp cinnamon.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until you can easily insert a knife anywhere in the dish.
9. Top with ice cream