Meal Prep Recipes
Shrimp and Sausage Skillet
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 35g Fat: 28g Protein: 33g
Makes 5 Servings
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 - 14oz Kielbasa sausage
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 medium red bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 tsp Cajun seasioning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2.5 cups of cooked rice
- Cook enough rice to yield 2.5 cups of cooked rice. 1 cup dry will yield around 3 cups of cooked.
- Peel and devein all of your shrimp if needed. Pat them dry with a paper towel and season with around 2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Add the shrimp and cook until both sides are pink. Remove from pan.
- Cut the onion and pepper into a large dice. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to the skillet and cook the onion and pepper become soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut the zucchini into a large dice and the kielbasa into discs. Add the the skillet and cook until the kielbasa begins to brown.
- Combine all of your ingredients into one skillet. Season with cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. The kielbasa sausage will provide a lot of flavor to this dish on its own.
Divide your ingredients 5 ways into each of your containers and add 1/2 cup of rice to each.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!