Meal Prep Recipes
Sausage and Egg Breakfast Quesadilla
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 14g Fat: 32g Protein: 27g
Makes 4 Servings
Makes 4 Quesadillas
- 4 low carb tortillas
- 10 sausage links
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 green pepper
- 4 oz mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Bake the sausage for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Dice the green pepper and mushrooms. Set aside 2 Tbsp of green pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add 1 Tbsp olive oil and peppers and mushrooms. Cook until soft. Remove from pan.
- Crack 3 eggs in a bowl and add 2 Tbsp milk and scramble.
- Cook over medium heat and add in mushrooms, green peppers, and diced sausage.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of a tortilla and place face down in skillet. Fill half of it with 1/4 of the egg and sausage mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
- Once the tortilla starts to brown, fold the empty half over the filling and lightly press down.
- For the sauce, mix lime juice and Greek yogurt, top with tomatoes and green peppers.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!