Meal Prep Recipes
Roasted Chicken Legs with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 20g Fat: 23g Protein: 40g
Makes 4 Servings
- 8 Chicken Legs ($4.28)
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes ($1.21)
- 1/4 cup Milk ($0.10)
- 1 cup Chopped Frozen Broccoli (optional) ($0.35)
- 1 lb Fresh or Frozen Green Beans ($1.99)
- 1 Tbsp Paprika ($0.10)
- 1 tsp salt ($0.01)
- 1 tsp pepper ($0.01)
- Juice of 1 lemon ($0.67)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic ($0.10)
- 1 avocado ($0.88)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil ($0.32)
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Pierce your sweet potatoes with a fork and bake for 30-40 minutes until soft.
- Place the chicken legs in a large ziplock bag with 1 Tbsp paprika, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, the juice of 1 lemon, and 1 Tbsp minced garlic. Toss to coat the chicken.
- Roast at 400F for 40 minutes flipping half way through. Make sure the internal temperature is at least 165F.
- Cook the broccoli and green beans your preferred way. I used frozen vegetables so I just microwaved them. Season the green beans with salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes have finished cooking, peel the skin and add them to a food processor or blender with the broccoli and milk. Blend until smooth. This is a great way to hide the broccoli.
- Divide your ingredients evenly between your 4 containers.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!