Meal Prep Recipes
Raspberry Almond Bars
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Calories: 210 each (makes 12)
Carbohydrates: 16g Fat: 14g Protein: 5g
Makes 12 bars
For the crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1 package of frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
For the topping:
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the crust ingredients in a food processor or blender until it forms a dough. Press into bottom of a parchment paper lined 8x8 pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While baking, add the filling ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a soft boil. Once boiling, lower the heat and crush the raspberries with a spoon. Simmer for 10 minutes and then cool.
- Once cooled transfer to a bowl and refrigerator until chilled, around an hour.
- Once chilled pour over the crust add the toppings and bake for another 10-12 minutes. Allow the bars to cool and then chill in the fridge/freezer until set.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual has 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!