Meal Prep Recipes
Italian Chicken with Fresh Green Beans, Carrots, and Sweet Peppers
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 16g Fat: 17g Protein: 59g
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 Medium Carrots
- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
- 8 oz Sweet Peppers
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Coriander
- Salt and Pepper
- In a ziploc bag, add the chicken, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, oregano, coriander, and salt and pepper. Allow the chicken to marinate while you chop your vegetables.
- Cut your carrots into strips, the peppers into small rings, and cut the ends off of the green beans if necessary.
- Start a grill pan over medium high heat and heat a pot of water to boil the carrots and green beans.
- Cook the chicken on the grill pan for 4-5 minutes on each side or until an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil the green beans and carrots until soft. Once cooked, strain and add 1 Tbsp of butter, sprinkle salt and pepper and mix.
- Sautee the peppers in a skillet for 2-3 minutes.
- ut the chicken into slices.
- Divide all ingredients evenly 5 ways and add to each of your containers.
A simple guide to easily and efficiently prepare meals to assist you in achieving a healthier lifestyle. For the price of eating out one time, get a collection of 30 delectable recipes including entrées and snacks that are full of flavor and variety to save you money and make you healthier.
Finding healthy recipes and calculating nutritional information can be time consuming, with this book all of the work is done for you. Each recipe has calorie and pricing estimates including macronutrient totals to make for easy tracking. This book is perfect for any individual who is interested in losing weight, saving money, or even just promoting a healthier lifestyle.
Example recipes include Sweet Chili Chicken and Shrimp, Butternut Squash Lasagna, Stuffed Peppers and more. Meal prep doesn't have to be chicken, rice, and broccoli. With this book you can add variety to your meals, enhancing diet retention and palatability.