Meal Prep Recipes
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Calories: 270 each
Carbohydrates: 26g Fat: 10g Protein: 21g
For the Cookies:
- 1 ripe banana (I use a frozen an thawed one)
- 2 scoops Casein protein powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 20-30 dark chocolate chips
For the Ice Cream:
- 1 container of your favorite "diet" ice cream (Halo Top/Enlightened)
- Mix together the protein powder and baking powder.
- Add in the peanut butter, vanilla, 1 egg yolk, and the mashed banana. Stir to incorporate.
- Mix both bowls together until incorporated. Use your hands if needed. If you keep mixing, it will fully incorporate. If you find it isn't coming together, add water slowly until it is mixed well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- Divide the mixture into 8 cookies and flatten on the baking sheet. Add a few chocolate chips to each one.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- Using a serrated knife, cut down through the container of ice cream. Cut into 4 portions and remove from the remaining container.
- Construct your sandwiches.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!