Meal Prep Recipes
Ham & Apple Breakfast Scramble
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 23g Fat: 21g Protein: 21g
Makes 4 Servings
- 1/2 lb ham steak
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 golden delicious apple
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Wash and peel your sweet potato. Cut it into a small/medium dice. Drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil over the top and roast at 400F for 10 minutes and flip. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Cut the onion and pepper in a small dice. Add 1 Tbsp oil to a skillet over medium high heat. Cook until the onions are soft and translucent. Remove from pan.
- Scramble 6 eggs with the milk and cook over medium heat until cooked. Set aside.
- Cut the ham into a large dice and sauté in skillet until browned.
- Cut the apple into a large dice. Don’t cook this as it will cook in the microwave and you want it to maintain texture.
- Divide your ingredients evenly between your 4 containers. Top with avocado.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual has 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!