Meal Prep Recipes
Flourless Protein Brownies
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Calories: 140 each
Carbohydrates: 9g Fat: 8g Protein: 8g
For the Brownies:
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 egg yolk
For the Frosting:
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- Blend all the ingredients together and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together and spread over top once they have finished baking
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!