Meal Prep Recipes
Chicken Wings with Potato Wedges
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 34g Fat: 36g Protein: 50g
Makes 4 Servings
For the Wings
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Potatoes
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Celery
- 5-10 stalks of celery
For the chicken
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken wings, 2 Tbsp of olive oil, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place the wings on a foil lined sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip and cook an additional 10 minutes. Make sure the wings have an internal temperature of at least 165F.
- In a sauce pan, add 1 Tbsp of butter and 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce and stir.
- Cover the wings with the sauce and toss to coat.
Optional: After the wings are removed from the oven, you can cook them on a grill pan for a minute each side to add color.
For the Potatoes
- Wash and cut your potatoes long ways into 8 pieces (cut in half 3 times)
- In a large bowl, mix with 2 Tbsp of olive oil, 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese, 2 Tbsp minced garlic and salt and pepper. Spread out on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes and then flip and cook an additional 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Cut the celery into 4 inch stalks.
- Divide your ingredients evenly 4 ways.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!