Meal Prep Recipes
Casein Waffles and Strawberry Ice Cream
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Calories - Waffles: 133
Carbohydrates: 3g Fat: 1g Protein: 28g
Calories - Ice Cream: 132
Carbohydrates: 19g Fat: 4g Protein: 5g
For the Waffles
- 2 scoops Casein Protein (whey will not work)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 egg white
For the Ice Cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/4 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 grams stevia
For the Waffles:
- Separate the yolk from the white of an egg and beat the egg white. Mix in the protein powered and water. It will seem like you don't have enough liquid to mix the powder, trust me, you do. Keep mixing.
- Place the mixture into a heated 8 inch waffle iron and cook for 5 minutes. You can make 2-4 waffles from this amount.
For the Ice Cream:
- Mix 1 cup of milk, 2 1/4 cups of frozen strawberries, and 4 grams stevia in a Vitamix blender.
- Blend for 5 minutes until smooth. Allow the strawberries to be fully blended.
- Note: I use a Vitamix blender. It is a very high quality blender and it pulverizes anything you put in it. I have never tried it with a lower quality blender so your mileage may vary!
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!