Meal Prep Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Tacos/Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
For the Tacos - Calories: 453
Carbohydrates: 28g Fat: 21g Protein: 38g
For the Lettuce Wraps - Calories: 351
Carbohydrates: 9g Fat: 19g Protein: 36g
For the Chicken
1.25 lbs Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-4 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce depending on preference
- Salt and Pepper
For the Toppings
- 3 Tbsp Bleu Cheese crumble
- 1 cup chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 3 Tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño, sliced
- 2 Avocados
- 8 Corn Tortillas or 8 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- Heat a grill pan or skillet over medium high heat.
- Pound your chicken to even thickness.
- Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to the pan and cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the chicken is cooking wash your lettuce and cilantro and chop.
- Once the chicken has cooked, cut it into a small dice and place in a bowl.
- Mix in 2-4 Tbsp of buffalo sauce.
- Heat a very small amount of olive oil in a pan and cook the tortillas for a short time on each side.
- Construct your tacos by placing lettuce, then chicken, then bleu cheese, cilantro, and jalapeños.
- Cut your avocado just before eating to prevent oxidation.
- The lettuce wraps can be eaten cold. If you want to eat them warm, don't construct the wrap before storing.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual has 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!