Meal Prep Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 10g Fat: 3g Protein: 40g
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Ranch dressing mix
- 1 ready to go thin crust or flatbread
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Cut your flatbread into three equal pieces. (I cut mine into circles but this is not the best way to do it. Just do strips.)
- Bake it for 5 minutes or until it just begins to crisp up.
- Place your chicken breast in a ziplock bag and pound it to 1/2" thick. Cook on a grill pan or skillet on medium high heat until it is no longer pink in the center, around 3-4 minutes each side.
- Cut the chicken into a small dice and mix in buffalo sauce.
- Mix ranch mix into the Greek yogurt.
- Spread out a think layer over the flatbread and add 1/3 of the chicken to each.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual has 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!