Meal Prep Recipes
Bruschetta Chicken with Asparagus and Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 25g Fat: 18g Protein: 52g
For the Chicken
2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Coriander
- Salt and Pepper
For the Bruschetta
- 5-6 Roma Tomatoes (2 cups worth)
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 10-12 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Heaping tsp of Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Sweet Potatoes and Asparagus
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder for asparagus
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a ziploc bag, add the chicken, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp garlic, 1 Tbsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp oregano, 1 tsp coriander, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow the chicken to marinate while you chop your vegetables.
- Peel and cut your sweet potatoes into a medium dice. Cut the ends off of your asparagus. Add to a sheet pan, drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and season the asparagus with 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then flip the potatoes. If the asparagus have finished, remove them from the pan. If not, continue cooking for an additional 5-10 minutes until both the asparagus and sweet potatoes are soft.
- Wash and cut your tomatoes into a small dice with seeds removed. Roughly chop the basil.
- Grate your parmesan cheese. I use shredded parmesan and grate it in the blender.
- Add the tomatoes, parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar to a bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let it sit to allow the flavors to mix.
- Start a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Cook the chicken on the grill pan for 4-5 minutes on each side or until an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide all ingredients evenly 4 ways and add to each of your containers. Store the bruschetta in a smaller, separate container.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual has 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!