Meal Prep Recipes
BBQ Chicken with Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, and Corn
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Carbohydrates: 54g Fat: 11g Protein: 50g
Makes 4 Servings
- 1.5-2 lbs of chicken breasts (4 total)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes or 1 bag of frozen sweet potato fries/tots (used in picture)
- 1 lb of fresh green beans
- 2 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
For the Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 400F. If you are using whole sweet potatoes, cut them into a large dice. Spread them out over a large sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the Potatoes for 10 minutes and then flip. Cook an additional 5-7 minutes.
For the Chicken
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat. Pound your chicken breasts to even thick ness of around 1/2" thick. This will ensure they cook evenly and don't dry out.
- Cook the chicken until it has an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. At some point before it has finished cooking, coat each breast with 2 Tbsp of BBQ sauce. Allow to rest and then cut into slices.
For the Corn
- Heat a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the corn and cover. Cook for 2 minutes and turn off the heat. Allow it to cook an additional 5 minutes and check to make sure it is ready. Cut each corn in half.
For the Green Beans
- Boil the green beans for 5-7 minutes or until soft.
- Divide your ingredients evenly between 4 containers.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual is here! 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!