Meal Prep Recipes
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Calories: 124 each
Carbohydrates: 9g Fat: 8g Protein: 4g
Makes around 20 muffins
- 2 ripe, frozen and thawed bananas (doesn't have to be frozen but they tend to be a bit sweeter)
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 or 5 chocolate chips for each one
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a mini muffin tin and top with 4 or 5 chocolate chips. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes.
The 2nd Edition of The Meal Prep Manual has 30 new meal prep recipes including 19 entrée, 6 breakfasts, and 5 snack recipes. Click the photo to see some of the recipes included! For only $10 you'll get 30 recipes with nutritional information already calculated, all you have to do is cook the food!
Adherence is the most important factor of any diet. With The Meal Prep Manual - 2nd Edition you will have lots of healthy and delicious recipes to choose from. No more bland chicken and broccoli. Download the eBook to your phone, tablet, or computer now!
Recipes include Pork Carnitas with Salsa Verde, Philly Cheesesteak Bowls, Boneless Ribs with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and many more! Meal prep shouldn't be boring. With this book you can add variety to your meals with flavorful recipes that you will be excited to eat!